Monday, April 18, 2011

Sobbing did make ppl tired. Hang on strong, girl !

I cried.
 When dad and mum leave me today.
 A last hug for me before they left me.
 My tears already rolled down.
 If i know this will happen, i would rather ask them not to come. 
After they come, only i realize that  i actually very miss them.
 They really love me more than everything. 
They woke up at 3 something am just to cook for me.
 Just for me so that i can have opportunity to eat home cooked food. 
Mummy cooked all my favourite food, 
she even make my favourite helathy chic chic soup for me with a lot of oyster. 
Can u imagine dad and mum woke up at 3 am to prepare food for her girl girl?
 And they scared me wait too long, they started their journey early morning 6am.
 Cause the jorney is quite long.
 I am totally speechless and touched when i see them albeit this is not the very 1st time.
 Dad and mum even rented a super nice and expensive hotel 
so that i can really enjoy myself and freed myself from all the external stress. 
Yesterday we slept together, yes. 3 on 1 bed. LOL.
 I talked to them a lot and i found out that they are the one who really know me,
Not my BFF, nor my future BF, or my ex. Nope. Is my dearest parents.
 I start thinking about future. 
GOD, seriously, i want nothing but just my beloved parents. 
I dunno what have i done in the early century till GOD granted me a SUPER DUPER NICE PARENTS .
 I can give up everything just for them. EVERYTHING. Cause i knw they love me more than i love them.

Today early morning we went to have buffet breakfast, spending time with them really did make me happy. LOL. Just simply a smile hang on their face, i found that my problems all freed off de.
We went shopping,went survey all sort of restaurant finding nice food to eat. Everything is just so perfect.
Until the clock strike on 2pm and it is the time that they gotta leave their beloved girl girl in a rural area uni ><
I wan IPOH ! =(

I sent a SMS to them just now, telling them I love them for the 1st time in sms.
 Telling them thx for everything.
 Really thx. Dad and mom, I LOVE U <3
Really glad to have u two as my parents. :)
Whatever i want, u two never fail to give me. Obviously, that shows that u two are the
 GREATEST PARENTS IN THE WORLD XD

P/s: Yesterday when i was totally in the bluish mood and u are there for me to make me laugh and console me, i started to think perhaps we should know each other longer b4 we started our relationship. Again, the time factor beat us. And we cant turn back the time. Thus, Don think too much. Believe that if he is mine, no matter after how many rounds it turns, it still will be mine, And my beloved BFF, don keep asking me to find a bf, I am not choosy, just i havent meet the one whom i really into.Don menganggap my admirer to be my BF and spread it as rumors ya. Let time prove to u , I am sure my MR RIGHT will appear when the time comes :) GOD BLESS XD    CUPID LOVIE LOVIE POSTIE

3 comments:

  1. Lol,
    After having great time,
    All the best in ur revision ~~~

    Ur parents are really doting u...
    So get good results to make them happy lar ~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Yeah. Same to u ya. Just few more weeks , we will MERDEKA ALREADY !!!!!!!!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the word "Merdeka"...
    But "merdeka" has its condition ,
    that is pass !!!!
    God bless us to be in DK 3 next year !!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...