Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass, It's about learning how to dance in the rain.
Friday, April 8, 2011
Sigh
Seriously, idk what happen to me. My study week officially start today. yesterday is the last day i went to do all kind of sports till i tired like hell. Anyway, i feel tat exercise is the best way to release stress, suddenly ketagih buat sports after continuous sports for few days. Today, i deactivated my fb, everything and i study, even my lunch and dinner time i sacrificed by reading sambil makan. I din even grasp a breath for rest. In the last, i mentally break down. My lacrimal gland secrete a lot of stress tears. I am really stress. Haiz. Perhaps sometimes we cannot push ourselves too much, i seriously hope this damn exam finish faster. I am sick of the forcing-without-rest-revision. It can kill ppl. >< =( SOB
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment