Monday, April 25, 2011

I am DEAD

Seriously, 6 days left and i got 6 MAJOR BLOCK LEFT.
U knw what i feel right nw?
i feel like DYING.
Being a medical student, 
hardwork is nt the utmost thing,
Have a brilliant brain is the utmost thing to success
I really put a lot of effort,
perhaps my progress too slow or what,
i still have a lot to go.
Arghhhhhhhhhhh. =( Sobbing
I need a SHOULDER 
not for me to lean on,
but for me to BITE.
LOL. Yes, i love to bite things.
Be careful ya.
Going to be sot de.
SOMEmore stress till fever de.
Cant think of if really fail the exam, (TOUCH WOOD)
i think i will just enter the 5th floor of HUSM 
remember visit me at that time.
Bye peeps with A dead fish me =(

I WANNA BITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. come alor setar , i let u bite ... XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I din bite lah act. I can control by biting my jacket de. I like to tiak ppl and bully ppl only. XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...