Thursday, April 21, 2011

LIFE SUCKSSSSSS

OMG. I seriously forgot when is the last time i act enjoy studying. Form 5? Matric? But not totally now. Exam oriented system has totally make me feel soul-less. Everyday wake up in the morning, I tell myself : Mei Xuan, u must study this this this and complete it by today ya. But everytime i failed to do that. Cause i feel breathless when i start to sit down and flip thru my notes. Seriously, alot more to go. I am quite behind compared to the others cause i am quite slow in chunking notes. I wanna read every single details in the notes. Tats y i scored everytime in my MCQ *winkie* But nt the SEQ cause i easily forget things. Haiz. I feel so dead right now. Every morning adrenaline rush and make my mind totally in a panic-study-mode. Then finally tak boleh study. Arghhhhhhh. Wonder will i get heart attack and die just like that before i able to graduate. *Cries* I seriously dunno what to do =((

The weather in Kel is like desert right now. Cactus can even grow in kel de. Sweat like hell every night. Seriously, one day i bathe for 5 times maximum. Omgoshhhhhh. I think stroke gotta attack me if the weather continue hot like this. It is burning flaming hot. The sweat is like pipe water oozing out from the sweat gland. I am nt exaggerating . This is true. When i sleep in the night, I on my lil small fan, yet i hot like nobody. The next morning, my bedsheet is wet and my pyjamas is wet as well. OMG. What kind of stupid weather is this? Totally spoilt people study mood. Please come to kel , my dear rain god. Give us some fresh air to smell !!!!!!!!! I need zephyr, need fresh air to feel ALIVE.

Bestie birthday today. Did a simple celebration to her. Planned long time de. Hope she like it. =)  Hehehehe :/

Somebody please slap die me, cause idk what i am doing right now =( I hate this kind of stupid life. Haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh yeah, read this stupid post as well. F*** DIE THIS PAPER !
http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/162002
1 melayu? LMAO seriously. Mou sor lahhhhhh.

p/s: Just now after BM exam, i realize my malay level is decreasing. Awwwwwwwwwww. U knw what? I just think of all the eng word when i wrote the essay. I don even knw how to spell restaurant in the malay. End up, i spell it in eng. Arghhhhhh. A lot phrases i wrote it in eng. Die 99 this time. Thinking of should i write my blog in malay to improve my malay? LOL Siao lang.

6 comments:

  1. Lol,

    * like the wheather and decresing BM part.

    Same feeling here .

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheer up pretty girl, dun force urself too stress ... study is life long de, it wun end de ... so is normal u can finish it ... ^^
    try wash ur face instead of bath, it may help ... ^^
    all place is hot, same as here , i bring the old fans here but it not help also ... ><
    usm not library ? i think library will have air-cond rite ?
    btw, dun bath at midnight even hot, or u will get cold ...
    PS: dun write blog using bm , i scare i cant read (my bm worse than english )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vic- Ya. BM really no eye see de =( Haiz. U faster pray to the rain god ask him send the rain to KEL or perhaps u can sacrifice urself for the rain. LOL. Jk Jk

    Hikayu- Thx u so much. No doubt that u are a great fren to b, thx for the concern. Anyway, i din go library cause too cold, i will SLEEP. lOl. i knw i am weird anyway. Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol,
    Gracie, it is a waste to sacrifice me ...
    Hehe,
    I can be used in other fields one ... (Talented)

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. Vic, cant think of any TALENTED FIELD le. Except making peepo laugh. Hahahaha. Sacrifice urself for the others is one of the bioethics also mah. LOL So , not a waste , it is indeed a good thing. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol,
    God wont want me to get sacrificed one...
    Because I am very important for the mankind ~

    ~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...