Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass, It's about learning how to dance in the rain.
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Weeeee
Yesterday finally for the 1st time i found back my mood of study. Cheer for me. LOL. I studied till almost 3 something am in the hall. Hall is the best place after 10:30p.m cause library close at 10:30pm. =..= APEX library. Sam tet library also 24 hours, APEX uni library? Haiz. Speechless. Stayed in the hall with HY. We studied then rewarded ourselves with FB games + Stalk ppl when we finished our target. HAHA. Awesome ! We even saw a couple went into the hall around 2am, and the hall was empty that time. Ehem. Wonder what are they doing inside in the late night. Got time suppose to sleep mah, i wanna sleep also cnt sleep =( Again, i think i can become PIG d. I cant wake up for the 9am class today. Luckily fren called me, if nt i think i will just sleep on the sweet beddie till the sun" strike" on my buttocks.
LOL. I WANNA PLAY SQUASH !!!!!! I WAN I WAN. but idk how to play =( Wanna find a leng zai coach to teach me the proper way when holiday ! Now, JN will be my beginning part of coachie ! LOL. One happy thing when play squash is we can hit as hard as possible to release stress ! Yeah, I played once when i was very small, i think around 9 years old and ended up i hit myself. So bodoh tat time. Haha. Exam list is out. Oh yeah, i can smell the tenseness of the exam week feel. But i think to pass is ok gua. Hope so . GOD BLESS. But we also gotta work hard + work smart.
Signing off with a HAPPY SMILEY FACE. Going to hit the hall to study latie latie tonight :) Yahoooooooo, love exam moodie ! Satisfy :) *wink*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
pretty girl,ur hair grow longer dy ...
ReplyDeletejiayou on ur study ... ^^