Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I LOVE U

I forced everyone to say : I LOVE U to me. ( Mayb nt forcing, they do it in a voluntary way. LOL). 
I feel so BLISSFUL.
I just dunno why i love to listen to this three words. Hahaha
No matter is from my BFF, my parents or even my roomie.
Hahaha. Just now when both of us feel STRESS, 
I went to her place and say:
Shahidah, boleh cakap u sayang xuan?
Then she said: I sayang xuan.
I FEEL EXTREMELY HAPPY.
LOL. Found another way to distress.
How awesome is it when u say " I LOVE U" to others and make people around u HAPPY.
Okay, perhaps i have some defect on the premotor or prefrontal cortex. 
LOL. Just I AM HAPPY.
PURE LOVE from friends around u by saying I LOVE U seriously make u appreciate them.

TO ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS,
I LOVE U.
(drooling, lol *=)*)
Head back to notes.
I LOVE U WORLD
I LOVE U GOD
I LOVE EVERYTHING.
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...