Thursday, April 28, 2011

LIFE LIKE THIS

life like this is just like in NERAKA. 
Rectangular ME. RECTANGULAR HYPERBOLA CURVE FOR the  Velocity vs [s] curve =.= I just try to recall stg when saw this face. lOl.


KILL U. WHEN CAN I END THIS HELL LIKE LIFE? ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*anyway, it is just a bread knife =.= I used to sapu my peanut butter1, wont kill die ppl *

Forgive her, she is insane d. Seriously, not even a single word can best describe her except SIAO

GOTTA HEAD BACK TO SHIT NOTES AGAIN. REALLY SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. WHEN CAN FINISH MY DEAR NOTES ? I WANNA GO HOME =(

ANYWAY, miss this kiddie damn much, he kept asking mummy when mei xuan jie jie coming bak again? LOL, i guess he misses me as well. min min, just 1 more week, i can HUG u de. Wait for me. Smoooooochesssss. Miss ur kissie XD

war begin again ='( what a life. * Cries*

sorry for the continuous emo post cause in this critical period, i just can think of all this emo thing.
bye peeps 

1 comment:

  1. hahaha... very funny n cute ... especially the 2nd picture , laugh died me dy ... >o< ...
    jiayou ... <(^^)/ support u here ... huhu... ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...