Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass, It's about learning how to dance in the rain.
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Depressed to the max
Saw the SK peepo who study with me in the study room packed their things and left me in the room alone, i feel like crying. =( A lot more to go, and i have no time. I already study very hard de, but the speed is still slow. Again, today i cried. I told myself nt to cry cause after i cry, i will be tired then cnt study de. But then, really cnt tahan. Tears rolled down. Stress like HELL. And now i am alone in the study room. Seeing ppl study with u leave u. OMG. *Cries* I wanna go home so badly. Seriously, I need a hug right now. =(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment