Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass, It's about learning how to dance in the rain.
Friday, January 21, 2011
:(
Suddenly i feel like crying. Well, idk why. I read the notes and i feel like bursting out into tears. I am so depressed right now. I really wanna go back home badly. I abhor this place. Haiz. Time, can u pls pls turn faster so that i can go back home asap? Start to wonder why i choose this uni. I suppose choose to go HELP uni at 1st, then i wont meet all the ppl that i abhor over here. Really start to regret for every single decision that i made. Kelantan is really not a right place for me. If i choose HELP uni at 1st, then now i can be with my whole bunch of buddies. Here? I just cant really find any true happiness. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh. Let me calm down, i need some fresh air *sniff*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dun get down here....maybe when u r down can tell ur lui lui, she is very kind and very capable in cheering ppl up one....here, u have ur friend and lui lui, doesnt like there is nothing for u to treasure here....somemore have 4 and half years to go...must love this place ya ~~~
ReplyDelete