Let me tell u true story.
I have a very-very-close relative and she sayang me and my bro very much. She is just super nice. Well, she complained that she was having abdominal pain few months ago and she went for check up and asked doc what is the prob. Then few days ago, she went to the private hospital to remove the cell which havent been examined. I mean we still dunno that cell is cancerous or just normal cell ( Aiya, I dunno how to name the normal cell, it got a special name. )
Today report is out and the result is cancerous cell. Mom just called up me and told me the news. I am shocked. I mean CANCEROUS CELL, u knw? A cell that everyone scare the most to be appear in the body. It CAN KILL PPL AND GRAB YOUR LIFE man. Ok, so my relative is very depressed . Actually our whole family feel very down and sad when we heard the news. But what to do? Things happened and we cannot change it just like we cant turn back the clock, right? Thus, what can we do is just to be OPTIMISTIC, to be SANGUINE. My dear relative and all the other cancer patient out there, Please believe in yourself, please have a positive thought, please dun think bout your cancerous cell in your body now, because according to "The secret" , a book that i like the most, it is stated that if we think about something always, we sure will get it, and this is known as law of attraction. So, in this period of time, you should enjoy yourself, make yourself feel happy always and always keep in your mind that I CAN FIGHT AGAINST ALL THE CANCEROUS CELL. With this kind of thoughts, i am pretty sure u can go thru this.
Life is really unpredictable. Just mayb in the nxt sec, everything can change. One of the reason i want to be a doc is because i really really hope i can rescue ppl. Deliver to them some postive thougths so that they can have strength to fight against the disease. I really hope that everyone in the world can just free of any disease, everyone of us can be healthy always.
Everyone in the world, remember be happy always cause when u smile, u can cure anything.
L.O.V.E
No comments:
Post a Comment