FOOD FOOD FOOD
The only thing that make me feel happy all the time. Ate too much fried food just now and now feel damn HEADACHE ! Mom scolded me saying that a future doc to b also dunno how to monitor your food pyramid ==. I just eat food that is tasty ,ok? And act i din really care about fats or whatever lah. Thats y i am FAT now. Hahahahahha. Ok, i knw i am WRONG! Should be health conscious. Well, i just really long time din eat the fried food lah. I will control. :) Anyway, just wanna say again: I SUPER DUPER LOVE FRIED FOOD albeit i knw these are not healthy at all and it even can cause heart attack, obese, arteriolesclerosis..... Ok. i knw i knw :P
I even went out to dabao my beloved choc choc drink. Choc drink will cause headache (according to doc's notes) == +headache level. Speechless. HY too good liao loh. I just said i feel like drinking choc drink, then she said : Gia, we go buy lah. I really feel very GLAD & HAPPY & TQ for u loh, TEOH HUI YEE who always kena bully by me. Hahahhahaha. Terima kasih bnyk bnyk for never reject what i asked from u. Good friend good friend. Hehehe.
Act a lot more to write, tapi memang time not allow me to do so. Will update when i got free time. Just wanna tell myself gayao ah, mei xuan. Must work hard to achieve your target. Must achieve what u aim ya. Hehehehehe. Head back to notes. (Eyes rolling- terlalu banyak notes lah. GIT memang susah tapi saya suka :D)
Cheeeers :)
No comments:
Post a Comment