HAHAHA. I am thinking of going back home and celebrate my CHINESE NEW YEAR, Wearing all my new clothes and have a real dressing up cause i really long time din dress myself up with nice dresses. YESHHHHHHHHHHH, And i am going to meet all my beloved friends in Penang if i got time? Hahaha. Mostly nope =( If can meet up with my flirty gang of girls, then handsome guys will just line up and wait for us. Too bad, nxt round only can meet up with the girlsss. Well, I just miss them so badly. ><
Okay, and of course i wanna meet up with my real buddies in life, My dear ah gao, wei ling , ann ann. and mayb my long lost robber? She always ffk. Really no eye see her. Din even really keep in contact with her. Well, so just count her out. Hahahaha. Too bad ling will only be back on the day we have our reunion dinner. :( Sigh ~ As what i mentioned in the older post, I am going to have 4 months hol after my pro (which is super duper tough punya exam ). And ya, i am planning what am i going to do that time. So, i will still stick back to what mummy had planned. Going to the motivation workshop. Well, that is very very expensive. If i am not mistaken, the fees is like 1500++-3000++. I am not so sure. But is in this range and mum decided to let me go after few times i failed to go. Yes, I LOVE MOTIVATION WORKSHOP. Idk why. I just love it. It can really help me a lot in my life. Thus, mummy never hesistate to send me to any motivation classes i hav interest in. Mummy is really a good mummy. LOVE HER. Oh ya, and my dear daddy too. He always find motivation workshop for me tim. Hahaha. Luckily daddy mummy sayang me, Hehehe. Since i was small, i attended a lot of classes: Piano, drawing, Calculus,Swimming, Badminton and of course a lot of TUTION ><
But alas, i always did things till halfway. Okay, for example piano. I played that from 4 year-old to 9-year-old and i stopped cause i remember i told my mummy i wanna concentrate on my study (PTS ==) and get good result to jump to standard 5 directly. OKay, but then i din manage to jump. Wasted ><
Others also almost the same. All half pail of water. But swimming and calculus i did them in a complete schedule. Especially swimming, I love to swim. Haiz. Long time din soak myself in the olympic pool, i miss that ><
Okay, go back to what i listed that i wanna do during my hol. I wanna go sign up for DANCE CLASS. Yeah, u get me, Is DANCE CLASS. Not really weird ,right? It is just a time matter cause last time mummy wanna send me to ballet class when i was small, just that i choose piano and i dun wan ballet. And now i am going to dance class,but for sure not ballet. I am going on something HIP HOP. Okay, so just see what will happen to me that time (excited) And ling said she wanna acc me. Hooray ! Cant wait to shake my body :) Then i will go KL to find vincent they all and hit the dance floor he always asked me to go. Hahahahahaha. Okay, I just cant wait for the long holiday. But now, just aim for the CNY holiday.
No comments:
Post a Comment