My hobby -sleeping. Weird and u would like to ask wth your hobby is sleeping?.... Haha. I wonder why too. But i just dunno. I just love to sleep and eat. So a conclusion can be draw from here: OOI MEI XUAN is a PIG.
Fall sick till very san fu. Yesterday whole day i slept and i din go for the choir practice. I thought i will spend the time on my revision and guess what, peeps? Instead of doing revision, i went to the bed and knock off. Besides, i also spent some time on a movie called "John tucker must die". Well, this is a super nice movie. Telling us about dont fool around with the girls. Hehehe. Just go and watch that ;i am pretty sure u all will love it. Trust me.Recently, i am addicted on reading blogs. And i came across with someone's blog who is really interesting. I mean she is pretty, she is awesome, she is just so perfect. I mean from the outlook, since i dunno her at all. I like her description on her blog. Like all the sweet pics of her. And i love to see pretty girl and of course handsome guy . (dun think i am lesbian okay, i am not)
So, i think i almost recover from the sickness. But today went to the lecture and it was super cold till shivering, thus again flu bacteria invade. == Sneezing right now. Arghhhhhhh, i think i really need to consume the flu medicine. I hate that cause it may cause me to feel drowsy. Well, that is the last resource.
Back to the notes. (shit, the notes are getting thicker and thicker, i start to abhor anatomy of GIT. It is just too much >< )
GOD bless. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment