Feel damn guilty right now. The feeling now is just unexplainable. Well, i broke the slide box that i borrowed from my friend- Bing Tai in the afternoon for my histo briefing purpose. Alas, that slide box is old 1, so i din use that at all during the briefing, I just share out with the others for the new slides. And when i got back to room, i put that on my table. So after dinner, i put the things: books, notes and even the slide box btw those books on the bed. Act i din realize and i forgot that the slide box is on the bed. Okay, then i continued my work - sweeping the floor. Then while i am sweeping the floor sambil listening to the music, suddenly i heard something "piang" vividly. I stunned for a while, i plugged out the earphone and i turned back my head to the bed place. I walked near and i only realize my slide box dropped with the whole thick stacks of notes + Books.
%^&(*^$%%$%^& IShhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. "OMGOSHHHHHHHHHHH" This is the 1st word appear in my mind. Okay, then my hand start to be shaky. I opened the slide box and found out alot of the slides broken. 2nd word immediately appear in my mind: WTHHHHHHHH ! Taking out all the slides and checking the broken slides just make me tarchycardia. I was so freaking nervous that time.
I called up the Bing tai who lent me the slide box and i told her i will be responsible for that. Well, for your information. there are 100 slides in the slide box and 1 broken slide cost u RM5. So can u just imagine how much i have to pay. MAX IS RM500 Just for the stupid old slide box. Well, is my fault, cant blame others. Then bing tai found out this slide box not belongs to her group. It belongs to Kuan Ming. I am like "WTF." Omgoshhhhh, i don really know him and everything is just like fooling me around. I am not talking about ppl fooling here, is the GOD. What a bad day ><
Called up mummy and told her the case and she said: Never mind girl, it is okay, just pay that. Next time must be careful and take this as a lesson. She din even scolded me at all. Okay, daddy's turn. Daddy told me the same thing. He said : Dun worry girl, daddy pay for u. No matter is 500 or what, just dun worry, kay? daddy will handle this." OMG, i am so touched and i am speechless that time. I thought they will scold me instead of saying don worry. Daddy mummy, really thanks for everything. I know u all love me.
Flashed back to 1 year ++ ago, i dropped a phone. A w series Sony slide phone in JUSCO TOILET BOWL!!!!!! That hp is mummy bought for me as a present and it cost around RM1000. and i dropped it. I still remember that time i cried till tears dry cause i just used that hp for 1 month and that was new and stylish. Dad and mum did scolded me that time, but after a few weeks, they bought me another Hp which is better than that old hp. Daddy mummy's love towards me really make me feel very blissful. Yay, they nagged a lot, they controlled me a lot and they scolded me when i did wrong. But they act love me. Now i only realize they scold me cause they love me. I really love my daddy mummy. *sniff*
I really hope i can be more alert and don be so clumsy. GOD,pls grant me this.
I really wish to go home right now and hug dad and mum. If u ask me whom i love the most in the world, Well, without any doubt, my ans is MY PARENTS !!!!!!!
*I really abhor those ppl who din use the slidebox but like to hold it all the time. Pls dun be so selfish. We are a group, the slide box belongs to all of us, not just belongs to a person. Be considerate !
No comments:
Post a Comment