Saturday, January 15, 2011

Am i ? AMC girl

People said i look like those girls who know how to make up and dance. Well, am i giving the same impression to u? Everyone who know me at first threw this kind of comment to me. But alas to say that, i dunno how to make up and i dunno how to dance in the real way.

Well, talking bout the make up stuff, peepo thought that AMC girls are those who love to dress up themselves and put up make up. Yeah, some of the AMC girls like to do that but that is just part of them, not all and i am not one of them. Maybe i look like one of those girls but act i am not. Make up, i wish to learn too. I just knw how to put mascara if u ask me to make up and i owned 2 mascara. I used it sometimes when my eyes are small. hahaha. And that 2 mascara are gifts from my friends. :) I still remember Rachel- My demopower boss scolded me cause i din put on any make up when i worked. I think that nature look is the prettiest 1, wont u all agree that? Yeah, sometimes mayb in some occasion, we gotta put on some make up so that we look gorgeous. Perhaps my mummy dun like make up, thats y i din really into this make up stuff too. Mummy said i "huat hiao" when i played with her make up stuff when i was small >.< I love to dress up myself. Can say that i am kind of fashionable ppl if i am in the mood of dressing up. If i am not, then i will just simply grab a t shirt and a jeans and go out (This usually happened in USM) Haha. Thus, sometimes, i am quite "Lefe" lah.

Dancing. Well, seriously, i have no idea how to dance at all. But i love to dance. I went to dance floor once. I mean not the clubbing dance floor, it is just a party clubhouse small dancefloor ; me and my friends just simply dance that time. And that feeling is AWESOME. Till now , i still can remember that "high" feeling. Cause we are dancing together with a bunch of awesome high peepo, thus we dun feel any "paiseness" that time. But if now u asked me dance in front of ppl alone especially in the audition. HELL NO. I dun dare to do that albeit perhaps i knw how to move my body around with the rhythm of music. But sometimes when i heard the rocky music , i really feel like dancing. Well, i think i will take up some dance classes in the next long holiday. Hahaha. (oh ya, i love to dance in the toilet sometimes when i bathe. hahahha)

Okay. so thats me. AMC girl with no knowledge on make up and dance. == Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...