Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass, It's about learning how to dance in the rain.
Thursday, June 30, 2011
I am typical auntie
I love shopping. And guess what? Today i went to a fair for the loreal, garnier, mabeline, hush puppies, google products and i spent 200++ at there. OMG. But i am happy, Well, i din buy any shirt, all i bought are just some skincare product cause garnier and loreal are always the preferable skincare product for me. But there is freaking so cheap. I mean at least it is cheaper than the market price cause there is kind of big fair. OMG, I am so happy. hehehehhehehehehehhee. imma typical auntie, I dun care. I just enjoy to be a clever consumer XD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
dun worry , it not a bad thing , but instead , it is characteristic of a good wife ... ^^
ReplyDeleteLOL. But many of ppl feel this is so called auntie, Nvm, It is okay as long as i am happy. Hehhehehe
ReplyDeleteya lah ... dun care other ppl ...
ReplyDeletelike the song say " Just The Way u are " ... ^^