Sometimes in life,we have the faith, have the heart to go realize the dream that we wish to do so badly, But alas, sometimes condition just do not allow us to do so. How sad is that. Or perhaps i can say it as not just condition, is that sometimes we don't have the gut to do so. I admit i am timid, timid enough to do things i wanna do. Until now, I am already a 20-year-old girl, yet i still afraid to do something i really like. I wonder why, am i always the girl who lives under the shelter of daddy mummy? Why i cant just be brave and take the initiative to step out ? I dunno =(
How i wish to join this and that to show out my real concern to the world >< My 20 year old birthday wish- BE BRAVE ! BE YOURSELF . hope i can do this XD <3

No comments:
Post a Comment