Sunday, June 5, 2011

Weirdo

Love my Red Minnie Luggage :) XD <3


Love comes and goes easily. Quoted from a movie. :)
I admit i can like peepo in the first sight, and i can dislike him in the second sight. (Declaration: Imma not a playgirl) The feeling is not love, is the like feeling that make u feel like know more about that somebody :)


Well, there is a him who i have some good feeling towards in the beginning, 
Cause he is kind of very sweet and the most important is he is very 体贴. I like 体贴 People. :)
Maybe the good feeling towards him is just a bro-sis feel. Yeah, Kind of.
And very soon because of both of us are having hectic medical student life, We din really contact with each other and as time pass, i start to have 0 feeling towards him, I mean just a good friend feeling, at least for now :) But then these few days he seem to contact me very often. He even asked me out for a trip, Just me and him, with his 2 friends which is couple, How weird is that ,right? I told him to find his boy friend instead of me. But he told me that he wanna find me cause his friends are couple and it is weird to find a boy to acc him for the vacation. =.=!!! How sweat is that. If i am able to go out with my boy punya friends, i also wont go with him albeit he is kind of my good friend. Just it is very weird. Luckily i set my blog just for invited readers, if not, I cant even write what is my real thought, I din really give my blog links to the others, cause i don like many of them to read my blog, This will limit my ability to write out what my genuine thought. Cause u knw, It is hard to consider this and that before u write something. I just want to write whatever my feeling is and thats all. I prefer a stranger to read my blog seriously. Cause he or she knows nothing about me and perhaps with this he or she can give a better advice or whatsoever thing that i shared.

Before edit
After edit
Spot the difference? Yeah, that is my camera skill is so freaking bad. kay, blame my phone cam. LOL. *sorry for the self-love session. Imma narcissistic XD. Eye-irritator ><"

Ok, thats all for now :) Have a nice day peeps XD Love ya 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...