Sunday, March 13, 2011

Indirectly Lies Consider as White lies ?

I indirectly lied to a friend of mine. Act it is not really a big deal since he just like simply asked . but i feel very uncomfortable after i indirectly lied to him. I am not purposely wanna lie to him, just u knw, sometimes, i also dunno why i lie to ppl. Arghhhhhhhh, feel very bad in the heart right now. Sorry for telling lies. I don wan to be potong lidah like what mum said they will do it on the ppl who lie to ppl =( I am really sorry.

Why sometimes ppl care their air muka more than anything? I wonder. especially the libra-ian. Yeah, i am one of them. U have no idea at all how penting is my air muka to me. I try to change. But things din really turn out in a better way. The only way is i don be a libra-ian. Or perhaps i need a little more time to change. Cause everything can be change just depends whether u wanna change or nt. haiz ~

I AM SORRY ! =(

8 comments:

  1. Totally agree !!!
    Librians like their face paper the most...
    Act cold and dun care in front of others,
    but used to emo alone in the room,
    especially at midnight...
    mouth yes heart no...
    like to tell lie in order to save the face paper..
    dun like other to guess what is inside our heart,
    even though they guess correctly we will still say no....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Strongly agree. Why cant just libra-ian change? Really start to beh tahan with my face paper punya prob. Don even think that others can endure. haiz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dun worry...
    If the people around u like ur family and best friends are understanding punya one,
    they will know why ur behaviour is like that.
    Sometimes, if just to make others to feel easy towards us by chnaging ourselves,
    we will lose our own style....
    actually this is a good thing,
    libra-ian just afraid to get hurt,
    and this is one way to protect ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesh, But everytime telling lies just for the ego-ness. I wil feel very bad. Sometimes, indirectly we hurt ppl. I think only the libra ppl understand each other pretty well. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, libra-ian dun like the feeling of being defeated...
    So, we do anythings just to win, include ego and tell lies.
    If to choose,
    we will hurt others instead of ourselves being hurt.
    Self-protection.
    However, often feels regret after telling lies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Memang libra-ian share the same charac. If u figure out what is the best way to change this bad thing, remember tell me ,kay ? =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think is hard to change de....
    bcouz this is 天生 + libra-ian unique characteristics.
    Maybe,
    one day,
    after u have find some1 that really provides with u the sense of security and care about u,
    u can rescue urself from this feature gua.
    It's because once u believe u already safe,
    u wont self protect anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha. Ya ,perhaps :) Libra-ian gambateh ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...