Friday, March 18, 2011

Goodbye homie :(

I came back home for almost 4 days already. 
Yet, shock to say that for the 1st time in my life, i came back and i din study at all.
This time is really a din-touch-book-homie-holiday
. Aww, idk how to describe the guiltiness in my heart but i feel happy at the same time
cause i really spent the whole hol with my dear parents. 
Early morning, when i opened my eyes, saw mummy laying beside me, i feel so blissful.
The COU daddy will come kacau me and mummy, then my bed start to shake
OMG, daddy is too fat to fit into my queen size bed. 
Hahaha. Then we went for breakfast together and do some marketing with mummy. 
Preparing dinner together, updates with them this and that. This is just like a daily routine. 
But everything seems to be so perfect when i be with them. Hehehe.
I really can feel their love to me, thus no regret albeit i din touch my notes at all.
Fully recharge and get back uni tomorrow :)

*I like the new blogger* :)
Mummy is having fever right now =(  Sob sob. May GOD bless her with good health. I will give whatever in return , but pls bless my parents with good health and happiness. Thx GOD :)

Gotta enjoy my last night in home sweet home. 
Adios peeps.
Love ya and cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...