These few days, i am like going back to the past. I scare i am encouraging myself to open a route for me to immerse myself in the memory part. But going back to the reality-memory seem so vivid to me. Anyway, am i kind of LOST? Nt really. I knw what am i doing. Just i dunno what to do when come to making decision. I have phobia in making decision seriously.
Kelantan is super cold these few weeks. It is just like in cameron highland, perhaps colder. OMG, my hand is so sakit, rheumatoid arthritis for a 19-year-old girl? Oh gosh, i have no idea. I think i just sleep on my hand yesterday and it pain till now. =( Catch cold de. Keep on sneezing and sneezing. So freaking sanfu. And i was late to class today AGAIN!!!!!!!!! Owwww, i think i am just getting worsen and worsen day by day. Bed has been my frequent place to lie on when the monsoon season comes to Kelantan.
Arhhhhhhhhh,
Has been losing your way of direction towards success? Ans: Yes
Has been feeling sleepy easily? Ans : Yes
Has been feeling so sien after study just a little small part? Ans: Sometimes =(
No comments:
Post a Comment