OMG OMG OMG, My dream comes true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, Let me explain.
I just went to take my result this morning from Dr Ismail, My mentor.
I was so freaking nervous cause we were called out during the class was on.
Seeing Dr smiling walking into the room make me feel even more nervous.
Doc announced our result in group form, not by individual.
da da da da
Guess what i got?
I got overall an A-.
Albeit it is not the very best, but i feel quite happy.
At least, i got an A in the last.
I got A+ for my mcq , A+ for my OSPE and alas a C- for my SEQ.
Cause as i mentioned earlier, i know i got 0 marks for the 2 questions.
Thx GOD for granting my wish of getting an A.
But if i did study well for the 2 question of the SEQ, then A+ will be my result now.
Aiya, Nvm. Be grateful :)
Daddy mummy were happy :)
Hehehehe.
Nothing more can really cheer me up except for good result and having awesome parents :)
Anyway, I am improving from the 1st selanjar till the 3rd selanjar.
So what's next?
The Professional Exam.
Okay, for this, i cant aim too high cause it is too tough since we gotta chunk all the 1 year notes.
Thus, just hoping GOD can bless me with a passing result for Pro exam .
Let me pass my 1st year sun sun li li.
*Happy Happy*
Congratz !!!
ReplyDelete再接再厉 !!!