Wednesday, May 4, 2011

WTH

What the shit are all the questions? And what the fish is the nervousness that rush up till cant think of anything. WTH. Just finished my OSPE paper, and i feel like dying, feel like *&^%$#@!@#%^^&*(. Once all of us out from the MPG, 1st thing is wth. Those questions really............. UNEXPECTED. THE MOST SHIT THING IS I CANT EVEN DETECT THE RADIAL PULSE OF THE PATIENT. Wonder why i choose the FAT 1, RATHER THAN THE SKINNY 1. =..= Fat till cant detect the pulse, seriously die liao, nutri active station all 0 markah, lagi die. And the practical about the PCV, SHIT DIE DIE. And all the muscles =..= I read what u dun wan to come out what. WTF. Seriously pissed off de. SPOILT MY MOOD BLATANTLY ! NO MOOD TO HOLIDAY DE. =(

D.I.E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...