I believe that if we do our very best, the GOD will do the rest.
Miracles do happen sometimes in life.
And yeah, it just happened in my life these few days.
I believe that my passion and my hardwork did make the GOD granted me with the miracles.
To study so many things just in 1 night? Hell no, it is impossible,
but i did it, with a 100% understanding and memorizing.
I know GOD gimme the strength to move on whenever i feel like giving up.
Albeit i am sipeh stress, yet i study till very happy in these few days.
Seriously, find back the enjoyment in the process of learning.
With no regret even though i did quite a lot of silly mistakes in my 2 SEQ PAPER.
I have ample of time left. I was like =.=
Everyone is running out of time, and i even have time to check thru the paper?
I tot i forgot to do some of the question, but flip through all the papers, Yeah, i finished.
For the 1st paper, yes, i din miss anything.
and for the 2nd paper which just passed 1 hour ago,
Omg, i realized that i just drew the flow chart without describing it in paragraph for 2 questions.
And i din see the word DESCRIBE until the very last minute. =..= Screw u
Anyway, it is okay, cause i believe that my flow chart did contribute some marks. Although i wrote wrong answer for some questions, and forget to write this and that for some question.
But i still feel happy and glad cause my brain is really functioning.
At least i know how to do and know how to link, the process is more important than the result.
Gambateh lah, everyone. Just 3 more papers to go.
OSPE, i am going to score u tomorrow.
BLESS ME,PEEPS.
And thx to my dearest parents for all the support they given to me.
If nt, i masuk siao lang keng liao. LOL
Have a nice day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment