When i am talking with my friends about the SEQ, idk why tears rolled down, my heart is pain, and deeply disappointed. I thought i already put down everything and accept whatever result that GOD decide for me. But actually i din really put down. This really break my spirit to study for mcq and ospe. Cried over the spilt milk is stupid. But i just cant control cause it really hurts.. GOD, please bless me with a stronger spirit to move on in my study. I just dun understand why always i put alot of effort, yet i get the adverse result. Sighhhhhhhhhhh.
Cheer up, OMX. Concentrate on next paper. Tell yourself that everything will be okay. Yes, it will. Strongly believe with it, attract the + thoughts. Sometimes, i just hope u are there for me to comfort me cause only u know how important the exam to me. I am not kiasu, just i believe that hardwork will paid off. Now, hardwork just 1 percent, fate is 99 percent. Thats y the world is changing. No use to be hardworking. Sometimes, feel that i am kind of stupid to be so hardworking. What for? Idk. Sighhhhhhhh. I din show my depressed-ness to the others, everything i just keep in the heart and this make me feel much worse. I need a hug to calm me down. Dad and mom =( ..............................
=*( Hang on strong don let the external forces as well as the internal stuffy make break your spirit cause it is not worth. GOD will bless you if u are worth to be blessed. What can i do now is just keep telling myself everything will be okay. Cheer up, OOI MEI XUAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please release more hormone with happiness for me. I need it so badly
this comment consists of happiness and lucky hormones which will be sent to ur hypothalamus when u r reading it, via bluetooth, new technology which neurons r needless.
ReplyDeleteLol..
Cheers! U r now in university, have to learn to study smart=) and play to the max.
Don stress urself!!
Ask help from others, cause it helps a lot.
Shi Jie, Thx u very much. I knw uni is diff. Hehe. U must deliver many many of ur happiness hormones for me ya. thx girl =D
ReplyDelete