Monday, February 14, 2011

Heartbroken on valentines day :(

Just finished my SEQ paper. The 1st paper in Selanjar 3. Well, kind of disappointed on my performance. I did prepare quite well ( at least i managed to finish all the notes, but not the unlimited paradise), but maybe luck is not by my side.

1st Question- Right Lung. Okay, my question. I just love anatomy compared to physio and biochem. My physio and biochem suckssssss. >< Perhaps my brain more prone to pictures :D Or maybe my understanding power is LOW. Indeed, yes it is LOW. It take me quite some time to finish a note cause i gotta read thru it for several times only i manage to understand 80%, not even 100% :(

2nd question- Stomach and arterial supply. HAPPY !!!!!!! Albeit i din read the stomach notes for 2nd or 3rd time, i still can imagine all the structures, the parts , the arteries. This question is a give-mark-question :D YOooooooohooo. I think if there are not any silly mistake i made when i did the test, the 2 anatomy question i can score FULL MARKS ! *Confident*

Come to the DISASTER QUESTION. Physio + BIochem :(

3, Gall bladder for diff phase. I was like wth >< I studied and memorize for the stomach 1, u come out with gall bladder. And gb is like not so many points worrrrrrrrrrr. Thus, i link it to the stomach 1. I think this still okay okay gua. 50:50

4. WTH question. Chemoreceptors. I read it LONG TIME AGO. and i only read it ONCE. This morning when i revised for the 2nd time, i saw the notes and i read the front cause i din even think before that chemoreceptors will come out. WTH WTH WTH ><

5. == Speechless. Easy question and the stupid me cnt link :( F*** Potassium. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Insulin, Glucagon and aldosterone , acidosis + alkalosis >< Omx omx omx, kenapa mengapa why why why? Why u think and link to the others and wasted such a long time yet u din make to the point. FIshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Read but dunno how to tackle the question- the weak point that i always have. Fishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never failed SEQ. I never fail any paper in my life before and i hope i won't fail for this paper. ><>< Hopeless. :( Heartbroken on valentines day.

* Salute with my roomie who did her revision last min. She just studied the lung this morning around 730 am and the lung question came out. Such a good luck for her ><>< Ishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Concentrate on the next paper. MCQ and OSPE :D Gah yao. I knw i can do it. :D

Thx daddy mummy on this period cause they really support me a lot during the exam period. I love them :D Mwahssssssssssssssss.

Last but not least, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY !!!!!!! Love is in the air. Mwahssssssssssssssssssss

1 comment:

  1. God is fair ~
    He sure will let u do awesome in coming mcq and ospe...

    Dun down, maybe Dr are very linear and likes to give many marks de~~~

    jia you~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...