Ok, before i start to write anything down, Just let me shout it loud and say : OMGoshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! I love my holiday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saying bout the sad thing 1st, i din touch any 1 of the notes. arghhh >:<
Apa nak buat? I also tak tau lah. I just feel so lazy to go open even a single paper.
Start with yesterday morning, okie. I arrived yesterday 5am stg, then went home sleep. 8 stg woke up then straight away went up for breakfast.
I ate my beloved thick bihun soup and wantan mee. I knw tats a lot. I kongsi with mummy 1 lah. heheheheheh =P + 1 cup of ipoh coffee ice. And that feeling is just like Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
*blissful*
Straight away after breakfast, Yeah. It is shopping time.
I went to do the main stuff 1st, Make my new spec in focus pt.
*still depressed with the lost of my old soda specky =(*
So sad to say that FP dont have the frame that i like.
Thus just simply pick a frame cause choose till very frustrated.
Then continue with my shopping. Hehehhehe. Went to maxis to ask bout I phone 4 and yeah, we are going to buy it nxt month cause it is only available next month in the maxis branch. == Kind of
dissapointed ><
Bought a few stuffy then went back home. Feel very very very HAPPY =D
Went back home and TV time. So enjoy + relax .
TV time with family + Ice cream. OMGoshhhhhh. It did really melts my heart. Hahahahaha. And healthy lifestyle being practiced in the house, I slept early yesterday night :) Bwahsssssssssssss
Woke up early in the morning today.
23-12-2010
It is popo birthday !!!!!!
called up popo at 7am and sang the cantonese version birthday song to her. Hahaha. She seems to be very happy. Me and two cousin sis bought popo a new hp and hope popo wil like it :D
Happy Birthday POPO :D I Lap u.
Then breakfast time again, today my breakfast is the curry chu cheong fun with the ham ham and lotta of fu pei . Omgoshhhhh, I really love that to the max !!!!!
And mummy ate the hakka mee. It taste good too ><>
After breakfast, plan to go and have a hair cut. But alas, It havent open yet. So went to buy stuff for bro. He wants that thing mean he really want that. So stubborn ><
Accompany mummy went to sports house, she bought a filla sleeveless shirt for yoga. that was so sweet to be wear on :D hehehehehe
After fin buying bro's stuff, we went to boutique. Boutique, my place to be shop shop and shop.
Tried on a lot of clothes. Jumpsuit !!!!!!!!!!
I bought a jumpsuit and a belt. Tried on many diff style jumpsuit.
And i love jumpsuit. hahahaha.I am in love with the flower bits and maybe pokka dots this season. But alas, Flower punya jumpsuits is too short for me. ><
Mummy bought a skirt too. Kind of very beachy feeling :D
I love that shop cause it is so cheap and the shirt and skirt all are so sweet to be wear on :D
I really really enjoy myself very much :D Hehehehehe
Hope everyone enjoy their holiday too ;)
Love and cheers everyone,
have a nice day
No comments:
Post a Comment