The 1 week SHORT holiday is going to end end end !!!!!!!!!!! " Time and tides wait for no man" is true. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ><>A new chapter is going to begin. :D
This 1 week holiday memang too Short for me. I think too short for everyone in USMKK. But if the holiday is too long, perhaps people won't really appreciate. Everything got pro and cons lah. Hiak Hiak. This holiday is a tiring holiday for me. Not many days i stay in my beloved home. Everyday just out out and out. Hahaha.
First few days of my holidays i spent it in my hometown- Alor setar. Straight away went back from Kedah, my Kelantan friends came to Ipoh. So, Hui Yee and me be their tour guide. 2 days 1 night Ipoh trip was fun but tiring. I am pretty sure that five of us were tired and exhausted but we really enjoy that to the max :D And you guys make me gain weight again !!!!!!!!!! 2 days continuously just kept eating and eating. But that was awesome :D Hahaha. Really hope ah biou, wei nie and chang hoong enjoy that ya :D
Thx to the penang friends who came down :D Hehehe. Especially u Lucas :D Hehehehe. Albeit just a simple breakfast with u all, i feel very very happy ;D
Sorry to some other friends cause cant make it to meet with u all ;(
Watched Narnia 3D with Ah biou, Hui Yee, Wei nie and fei fei at 11:30pm in Jusco. Awesome, first time watched late night movie in Ipoh. The 3D effect just made us feel dizzy. No next time for the 3D movie. No No No. =X
Hehehehe. We watched Rapunzal as well. I love that movie so much !!!!!!!!!!!!! And i think wei nie loves that more than me. Hahaha. Cause she always showed her "blissful" look after the movie. Fei fei watched "Due date". I planned to watch that b4, but he said that movie is full with the dirty words, thus Due date is 18 PL. I don't think i will watch it lah. Hahaha. Totally lost interest after heard that it used a lot of vulgar words in that. Ah biou watched Harry potter 7. I din really go and follow all the series, Therefore i din watch :(
*Strongly recommend Rapunzal !!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a MUST to watch. It just made u feel so sweet after the movie. Thumbs up for that :D
More photos will be posted on FB :) And I LOVE HOLIDAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love :D XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment